Google Earth’s imagery data has been updated once again. This post on Google Earth Community has the details: Downtown Vancouver gets the high resolution treatment, as do various shires in the UK and a couple of French cities. Plenty of new high resolution stuff in the US as well.
As for updated imagery, Spain (incl. the Canary Islands) and bits of the US get Google’s love this time round. Details below the fold.
New high resolution:
- Canada: Downtown Vancouver, BC
- England: Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Berkshire, Peak District, Birmingham, Greater Manchester, Avon, Gloucestershire, Lincolnshire
- France: Rennes, Poitiers
- US: Omaha, NE; Missoula, MT; Amherst, MA; Keowee, SC; Catawba Wateree, NC/SC; Rolla, MO; Nashville (“Burbia”), TN; US Gaston County, NC; Anne Arundel County, Metro Water District of Southern California; State of Arkansas
- Spain: Gran Canaria, Fuertaventura, El Hierro, La Gomera, Tenerife, and Las
Palmas (Canary Islands) Spain
- US: Austin, TX; San Bernardino, CA; State of Connecticut
- Danish plane replicants removed
- Andes, Maccu Picchu terrain repaired